LANDI 6-Cylinder In-Line High-speed Diesel Engine
- Industrial Diesel Engine
- Power: 608kW
- rpm: 1500/1800
- Research & development based on AVL technology platform. CAE simulated analysis of the engine cylinder block, cylinder head, piston and other key parts.
- Every cylinder head is equipped with a cover to extend the diesel engine’s service life.
- A G POWER turbocharger and BOSCH fuel injection system are both used to improve the response speed, engine performance and service life, providing a quick supercharge within the working range.
- Intelligent electronic control system with a complete range of functions.
- The camshaft and roller rocker arms significantly improved the fuel economy and decrease friction levels.
- The new cooling and lubrication system use a double pump and double oil cooler structure to enhance the cooling performance.
- Low vibration and low noise.
- Standard flywheel housing/flywheel: SAE1#14’
| Model || WD180TAD61 |
| Standby (kW) || 669 |
| rated speed (r/min) || 1500 |
| Rating (kW) || 608 |
| Cylinder bore×piston stroke (mm) || 152*165 |
| Displacement (L) || 18 |
| Minimum fuel consumption (g/kW.h) || 196
"*" Stands for average of SPL, based on GB/T2819-1995